Thursday, March 23, 2006

Chaar Din ki Chandini

In my race with time, at some point when I stop to peek into how long I have to go, I often am struck by surprise. The time suddenly seems to be shrinking for me, all in the form of a few deadlines, not just some publication deadlines, but things like when I want graduate, what next and so on. I rememeber as a kid a month seemed to be a long time, but now I have started counting years. Life suddenly seems too short to get things that I want to get outta it. I guess at each point you just gotto be lucky to be doing what you love to but many a times its about setting your priorities right. Looks like so far I got some of them right in my life, I need to work on a couple more.

I realize I shall hibernate for a while again till I get to my Internship this summer, where I look forward to update this site a bit more frequently.....

4 Comments:

Blogger totti said...

Hee hee..thats true..it has been 7 years since i landed my foot on iit...and your priorities could be things you love or viceversa...nice pointless post :p

2:03 PM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

U had time to spend 1 entire week in Cal...but u dont have 1/2 hr to write a post...I think u have been bitten by Totti....

8:02 AM  
Blogger Anarkist said...

This dead blog finally sees some life. Doesn't matter if its just to announce that it'll be dead for more months to come. Don't give excuses of deadlines man. How much effort did you put in writing this post? Did that totally screw up your schedule?

10:28 AM  
Blogger Rajesh said...

after a long time i am visiting ur blog..and got to say u havent written much since last time i visited..wassup

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home