Sunday, January 08, 2006

Is it the weather? Or just me

Always try to get back to the entusiasm levels for sports which I had while at IITM. But, something is wrong, I never am able to get it back. I probably was good and catching up while at calif. but back here at penn state enthusiasm levels just drop way too low. Is it acads? weather? people around me? all of the above...
I think all of the above would be the right answer... half the time I have deadlines to catch ... then there is bad weather... and finally there are very few people who realy wanna be playing... which again is because of the above reasons... so it essentaily gets onto a viscious loop which could only be broken by few enthusistic ppl. Hoping to get back playing soccer every day sometime.. I know it is not even remotely possible, but I just wish....

Anyways, sadly back from an amazing trip to florida... just wish I could say, "Good to be back", but that statememnt has to be put on hold for a while... I believe an year or so...

3 Comments:

Blogger totti said...

How would you like to come to PCG tonight then? i mean today evening?

10:16 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Hey, atleast you got a nice sunny holiday!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

Yeah PCG rocks...soccer sucks :-)

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home