Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Electronika

"You got mail" says the mail box every morning even before you brush your teeth or have your coffee. It was already 10:00 am, the alarm really did not suceed any time earlier, but thank god, "It's a snooze" . The hard work and pain of the streneous brushing exercise is gone with the advent of "Mr. Electronic Brusher" . Mom's job was being done by friendly cooks, Mr.Microwave, Toaster and omlette maker." . Who cares if my bycycle is fit to ride today, my car is really reliable, " thank god!!! I really don't have to walk no more" . Work is great, "sitting in my air conditioned room, with my dual core Xeon and a solaris machine, Ahhh.. what else could I ask for" . The best part, "My new weather bug, updates me on the temperature/sunshine.... outside every thirty seconds, so I get to know everthying happening outside." My lunch time discussion was about conquering the lost empire in Guildwars, an online game that I play with my friends when I am away from them. I have my evenings pretty well planned. On any typical evening of a weekday, I go home which is immediately followed up by a light snack(being diet conscious, its reduced to just some fruits!!!) after which I start on the Guildwars. After a tiring session of 2hrs, depending on my mood, I cook for myself, or eat out in in depression(due to losing the game). Finally, I rest in peace in my air conditioned room, dreaming....

"Have I talked about all the comforts of life?".

I am sure "I am missing something!!!!!!" and very sure that many people will be able to correlate it to their everyday lives. The question really should be, "what next?".

7 Comments:

Blogger totti said...

your death? thats what is next. May be the south park kids have something to say on this.

"you no, i learnt something today"

10:30 AM  
Blogger Subash said...

its abt using the tools and not become a slave to them.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

IST nerd...

9:21 PM  
Blogger Susu said...

@totti: Hmm.. glad to teach some lessons, a simple Art Of Life funda... "learn every day, all the time"... its already the talk at IST... hope things are much clearer now... to me they are:-p

@subash: well.. we are heading to the slavery zone... I have seen ppl dying to check mails, resless without cell phone.. I have been in such sitauations many a times...

@Bointy: Guess who bought a laptop/cellphone/camera... before me:-p

10:49 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

What next?
A warm smile which makes all the end-of-day depression fly away, from someone you love.

Ah, who am I kidding! Bah!

What next?
Playing music on your laptop, while still in bed, using your wireless bluetooth mouse. Ah.

2:37 AM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

How abt a girlfriend ..... for details contact Ms.Patel at a coffee shop near you ;)

2:47 PM  
Blogger Rajesh said...

dude whats ur google talk id or some messenger id where i can find you online...visited your blog after a long time and not of much of activity......quite busy huh...
see ya at london:D

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home