Saturday, January 28, 2006

Do I really wanna know?

A return to the blog world after a quite a hiatus, seems like ages since I last wrote. This time the fire was really kindled by couple of very unusual gossip sessions, particulary on what I consider as philosophical issues. Issues discussed upon varied from, the science embedded in Indian mythoogy, the appreciation of sanskrit, about power of mind and ofcourse the regular discussion with totti on America On Line.
The first few bullets are something that make complete sense, are well proven issues that are based on facts and records in the form of amazing scriptures, the absolute genius of the ancient time people. Its infact a pity that I really dont know much about all that, and infact googling over last few days helped me learn some really amazing facts about Indian mythology and ancient sciences. The latter is something that I occasionaly think about(I am referring to Netgear's close compititior now!!). That is something which is based on nothing(or probably which is beyond my comprehension), and after quite some thinking about it I kinda felt that life is really much more simpler if I just stop thinking about such abstruse(to me) issues like, the power of mind, subconscious mind, the Art of Life.... lots of similar associated issues. But atleast for now, temporarily I will stick to my quest for knowing Indian Mythology, atleast till I am able to retain this enthu. (which might just last till the end of this day.. but even that's not bad:-p)

5 Comments:

Blogger totti said...

Its your choice to take the blue pill or red pill :)

Ofcourse, alway enthu about discussing things in the right fashion, that is from a curiosity point of view.If what we discuss has no relevance to what we do, whats the point?

12:18 PM  
Blogger totti said...

An interesting myth thing : you know why sun's chariot has seven horses? Seven colors of the white light.Those guys knew that it has seven colors, long before newton found it :)

1:06 PM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

I gave up midway thru this post, totti is fu***** around with ur mind with his AOL fundaes watch it!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

Dude ur getting tottised

6:18 PM  
Blogger Susu said...

hmm.. sounds really confused when I read it this time..... totti and PP I am still interested in the discussions though.....

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home