Sunday, October 30, 2005

Ideal Life

Slog on the weekdays, on my own firm, and win some amazing projects, however still managing to play soccer everyday.
Friday night: A break from work or any taxing sports. Just hang out with my friends with beer, or occasional liquor in a nice bar, probably playing pool.
Saturday: I wish I had a band and could practice, but in any case do some office work followed by some relaxed flute practice with couple of other music enthusiasts and ofcourse play soccer.
Sunday: Go to a temple/classical music concert with family in the morning followed by preparing for work on monday, unless there are any other plans with family (so pretty much a family day).

I realize that the only thing going right for me is the friday evening schedule. Therefore as an optimist, I believe I am atleast tending towards such a life.

HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL the DESI READERS:)) I am missing my family extremely and really wish that I get to be with them atleast in near future during all such occasions.

10 Comments:

Blogger Point 5 said...

Lets start Arous Inc...then u can move to Banjara Hills and enjoy the best of both worlds...

btw Smart spam passed the word verification ?

4:54 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Damn the spammers to hell!

Anyway, moi is confused. I thought you said sunday is family day... so I assume your family is there, with you? Am I reading something wrong?

PS: Beer is for teenagers :p

6:56 PM  
Blogger Susu said...

@spammer: I really hought word verificaation comes by default.. but now that totti and pointy told me turn it on!!! u're dead:)

@bointy: I am looking for ideas in chipp design industry maan... I will forward some websites which I have been looking at offlate... quite nice ones..

@casa: This was more like .. I wish I did this... but uinfortunately as I mentioned th eonly thing going right is fridays.. btw beer is like regular soft drink out here so that's why I like to have beeers on any fun occasions.. so that I enjoy it without getting wasted on liquor

8:32 AM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

Biggest spam post ever easily by a margin :)
How bout a Diwali potluck party sometime to help lessen ur homesickness?

11:51 AM  
Blogger Anarkist said...

I wish you have all that you aspire for, because right now, I know, your Friday night sucks!

I second Rohan's suggestion of having a Diwali potluck.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Susu said...

@rohan: I am not sure if ppl will have enthu for tommorrow!! call up totti or me and we can fix up something...

@mudit: Doode.. we havent met friday nights offlate.. so I am surprised how you know about wher I've been over last couple of fridays... Potluck, yeah.. but unlike last time when it turned to be a dinner at our place.. lets have it as a propoer potluck:-p

3:44 PM  
Blogger totti said...

aha! a potluck party. here is where i can harass people with my devilish cooking.i checked out ammani's blog on cooking (chaipani.blogspot.com) .very nice. forwarded it to balaji and HP.hope they get the message :P

@mudit - as usual highly judgemental but accurate (abt friday night)

@bointy - i have a feeling you have created this spam blogs and pass off comments that you would deem unwise from thy account

3:54 PM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

I didnt create the SPAM account....but I did send the spammer my blue Ferrari's photo...

5:42 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Potluck dinner. Now, I'm jealous :p

'Wealthy from the Internet'... your spammer sure has an interesting ID. And a very interesting car :D

Totti's cooking??? Err... well... hope its not as arbit as his blogging ;)

7:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have to agree with others who have commented before me. Biggest spam I have ever seen and potluck sounds yummy. Let me know what dishes you guys plan to have and how it goes. I should think of something similar here! Actually, not a bad idea, will work on it right away :D

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home