Friday, September 23, 2005

What really was the cause to choose this profession ?

Me: Waiting for the comments
An, F, ??: "well just heppened!!"

Ba, M, 23: "I was watching a streaming video... it crashed.. I was frustrated that I could not do much... thats when I wanted to be in CSE"

Ch, M, 23: "junta do it daa..."

Ha, M, 23: "how else would I have met A', F, ??"

Ha, F, ??: "Well, I always wanted to do good for the world... solar cell outta iron, what bettter I could have asked for :)) (and that big smile follows)"

Po, M, 23: "People call me chucker... let me know the exact mechanics behind the working of an arm.. or first a lever.. or first learn about stresses and strains.. and the obvious profession"

Ra, M, ??: "Maximum tams in this dept daa... I can kallaichify..."

Su, M, 23: "S to the counceller at front desk: Machaan no enthu daa... give me whatever you get for this AIR at a location closest to hyd??"

Sh, M, 23: "Wonder how people get back aches.. lets choose the right profession!!!"

To, M, 23: "Truly, madly , deeply in love with materials... although these days moving away from the materialisitc pleasures iin this world"

Key to read the above:

1) All the alphabets indicate the nicknames.
2) ?? means age not to be disclosed, holds for all the females.
3) Oh yeah you must have figured out that the second alphabet stands for the Sex.

PS: wanted to write about Ro, M, 23, but could not come up with one... Any new names welcome

6 Comments:

Blogger totti said...

Ro,M,23 : Get those fasties bowl to me. I will surely whack them out of the park.

Next thing, down goes his castle.

Po, M, 23: Machann, did i tell you this new joke I came up. it is my original. May be deepak had to do something with it.But, i told it first

Mu, M,24 : I mind f*c* with people. I shud be a f*in Psychiatrist or a psycho!!

Sh, M,23: Did you see my leg spin. Leg spinner's dream ball. It just pitched and went straight

Ba, M, 23: I should have been in the censor board.

more later

1:27 PM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

How come I am the only one who gets to have an additional rider after his/her quoted comments, nyways its ok since 'fasties' rules out To,M,23
P.S Does Ba,M,23 = Basha?

2:43 PM  
Blogger Susu said...

@totti: the title is not "What I wanna be".. u moron!!!

@rohan: Ba is balls.... whose basha???

3:31 PM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

To, 23 physical age, 3 mental age, M (I am not sure about this one) - I wanted to be with Lucas..hence I chose Matsci

9:50 PM  
Blogger totti said...

@pointy.. don't pass off your "happy" tendencies on to me you baad...how will AVK feel abt it???

8:03 AM  
Blogger Susu said...

@subbu: "epsilon, epsilon1" how the hell is that six papers maan... doode if you have thought something really novel to get that.. lemme know, we may work together on publishing your finding :P

@totti & @Pointy: Well, there is really no pppoint calling each other "happy" people, as in the eyes of people in this country we all "Live Happy forever!!!".. pointy I believe one of your blogs was on your personal experience on "bay bars" :))

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home