Wednesday, August 31, 2005

An apple a day ...

A few days down, you'll be gone, and I'll be left staring at my windows, missing you all along. Hope you find a better partner, and a nice place to live, a better guy and better niche. I must admit, I had a wonderful time with you, never had issues, except for the music, but still you did the best you could do. Your memory has always taken me by surprise, that certainly made you much more smarter and helped me save my cries. A useful partner for my music classes, you've been fantasticallly supportive of the sucky melodies of my flute, quite inspirational when you played something really cool. I should really thank you for staying up late with me, over my sorrowos and agonies, my joys and pleasure, and the moments when I was under immense pressure. You were most of the times the first one to give news about my best moments, my success, my victories and sometimes issues to lament. Wish I could find a better company, who could standby watching the same old movies the millioneth time and the cricket matches all night. Your elegent looks have always caught up the eyes of people around me, being with you made me feel confident complete. Oh! I am going to miss you so much..my dear MAC you'll always be in my heart!! wish I could adopt you for ever, but John Domico will be ready for my murder. (for readers not from PSU.. all TAs in PSU CSE were given macintosh laptops which are taken back once you are not a TA!! (1 Gig RAM, 1 GigHz).. John Domico is the person we return back the machines to)

4 Comments:

Blogger Point 5 said...

don't worry...you can get a bigger Mac for 5$ only...just go to the nearest McDonalds, and ask for "Big Mac"....

6:58 PM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

pointy can probably send it that entry to totti's 'pain Pointy' post :)

8:27 PM  
Blogger totti said...

:))..all righty..done..its on my blog.don't worry sus...all of us at Aisle 5 are going to miss the dear MAC.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Susu said...

@pointy: Go die under a big MAC on the I-5

@Rohan: U in the PJ group??

@totti: doode! I thought aisle 5 is already crowded by laptops.. isn't it??

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home