Monday, August 22, 2005

"And I was born!". This time I was looking forward to a much more exciting life, unlike last time, when I was living in a deserted place, had barely any friends.
But, this time it looked like I got everyting that I had ever dreamt about. Call it racial, but I was proud to be black, and always moved around in the company of people of my race. Life was great and I was completely enjoying my routine life. I really enjoyed the refreshing shower early in the morning and standing in queues with my friends. I had friends in all age groups, some young some really old, some on the verge of leaving us real soon. I hated to be out in the sun, but felt claustrophpobic under a cap. Wish I always lived in an air-conditioned room, but then talking of air, I hated storms. The place we lived was quite often hit by storms, and those used bring nothing else but extremely agonizing misery, and infact were fatal on numerous occasions. Most of my friends were close neighbors of mine. All my friends were really cool and we used to have an amazing time. We used to be glued together in parties, there was always some kind of bond between all of us. Some of my friends used to get their faces painted to look cooler in parties and I used to enjoy it a real lot. Occasional orgees used to become quite wild and infact I remember being seperated from my friends forcefully on many such occasions. But, no regrets, life could never have been better, untill that day, when, early in the morning I woke up to see a white guy moving into my neighborhood. I thought we were getting along well but then, probably not. As the days passed bye I saw more and more white people encroaching our neighborhood and all my black frineds were slowly fading away. I was feeling quite isolated and at this point awkwad to be one amongst the last blacks to be in town. I was not really taking this change well and was getting paler as days went bye. And then I just made up my mind to commit the biggest sin, SUICIDE. I jumped off from the height, but unfortunately got stuck in some weird place. Someone picked me up and shouted, "Votta Myier", and people around him started laughing, thinking that it was a PJ. But, no one really realized how true that guy was.

A tribute to the locks :) --- A Hairy tale

9 Comments:

Blogger Point 5 said...

"Hair-raising" controversy...good post man.

Reasons for white hair:
1) U wallowed in "mire".
2) U ate "gaj-hair" halwa and ran the ghee dipped fingers thru ur locks

I have to do some editing for AID mag, so lets postpone our conference to tomorrow (tuesday or wednesday)

7:07 PM  
Blogger Susu said...

@ddt: Hey glad to hear from you... me doing great...

@Point : I was planning to have a hircut.. so thought its the right time for a tribute... :)
machaan, lets get serious about the conference, before our enthu fades away!!

7:24 PM  
Blogger totti said...

"You also seemed to have picked up the tendency to begin your posts with quotes like your brether pointy?"

Nice story.how long have the mire now? last time i heard, you were shoulder deep in hair.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Anarkist said...

Looks like you are in a "quag-mire". Don't get a haircut though. I "ad-mire" it a lot. :D

1:58 PM  
Blogger Susu said...

Susu said...
>totti: Dint know that pointy had some copyrighted stuff out there in the literature... well if thats the case! good things are always great to learn:).. hope u like it.. anyways MY MIRE are long enuf to have a decent pony tail.. I often tie them up on formal occasions and while playing...

>mudit: well I expected such requests saying, "Please dont get the mire cut"... women have been shocked to hear about the harcut.. but I was shocked to hear it from u :(

4:57 PM  
Blogger totti said...

And, just for the record sake, which women are we talking about. Reputation wise, we all know, you can be quite the casanova. Your flirting exploits are quite famous at penn state, how about telling it to the world as well ?

8:21 AM  
Blogger Susu said...

@totti: Let me put it this way.. "You know!!".. a standard line.. when you have a NULL pointer returned:)

2:16 PM  
Blogger ..Insane_Racounter.. said...

Hey, sus..! what made u cut u r pubes :p..??
Kiddin, The long hair suited u man..!

7:03 AM  
Blogger Susu said...

@peeps: I still got them.. no muny for haircut after I spent a significant chunk on car service :(

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home