Thursday, August 18, 2005

Why Shall I BLOG??

Always wondered why people blog? Thinking logically all this while I could just conclude that, "Abbe saale jobless log killing their time"... but thinking again I realized that may be its not just that!! Well here is why I thought about entering the phenomenol world of blogging.

Its that time of the year when the bosses are out for vacation.. me almost alone in the office browsing through random ramblings of couple of my friends on their blogs... and I start thinking.. may be its time to start one of my own. Sounded completely in synch with my impression about bloggers, "Jobless people".. which repelld the idea right away from my mind.

But then two days back I dropped off sachin (my roomie for last couple of months) at the airport. That night back at home all alone watching some of the episodes of friends which sachin and me used to watch all the time I kinda felt that I am missing him, which made me think, "Why not write about such moments, so that we look back at them as we look at our old pictures ?" Well I thought may be that was the right time.. but it was too late and I kind alost enthu and CRASHED (somthing I learnt from Sachin:) )

Following day I again was kind of jobless at work with my long simulations running in the back ground I got back to thinking about blogging and started browsing again, through a couple of blogs.. pointy's in particular which talked about our trip to SFO, LA... which made me rethink and this time with a completely new perspective, "Why not write about all my travel experiences ?" Thought that was good enough, but then something was still missing or probably it was due to Rohan (fellow Intern) who called me for lunch!!

The final nail in the coffin was struck by harsha's blog on sports and my telephonic converstaion with my dear friend PP, when we relived some of the moments of gunners' classic moments. This was it!!! and here it is... I want to start a blog... and name it... either the gunners or something about my trans america trip.. or why not just something that I have been doing over all my dinners over last couple of months .. watching friends (yeah I kinda thought that I had grown outa it.. but then thanks to my new roommates... ).. and here it is.. Days of Our Lives...

If you are wondering about the "Serus" thing... well keep guessing.. I am sure the crossie pundits are gonna get that real easy....

signing off my first of the many more posts to come....

Sus

2 Comments:

Blogger Point 5 said...

missing Sachin...SFO has surely changed ur preferences....get back to PA fast....

5:40 PM  
Blogger totti said...

I always doubted susu's hidden meanings.That to he hangs around balls way too much.Anyways, Sures! I hope you will not "publish" papers on this blog and why did it take you so long. Are'nt you used to publishing?

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home