Thursday, September 22, 2005

Ek choti si story

One of the most irritating creatures in this planet are flies. I am sure they do play a significant role in the biological cycle to keep the food chain intact, but as far as I am concerned they are a bunch of pretty annoying creatures. I do believe that most of them are stupid enuf that they die splattering on my car's wind sheild while on a highway, but couple of them are really smart and manage to sneak in their way to a good life. Consider, one of them for example, which pestered me for a week over my road trip. That one probably wanted a free ride to PA from stanford, or fleed due to some threat from other flies, or proabably a messenger from the queen of CA to PA kingdom. In any case, a free travel in this expensive world!! maan that one did pull off a smart move. Well, wonder how they have their societies and systems, if at all they have any, I really hope that the territorial PA flies dont consider me as a trojan to bring a invador from california. Hoping to be in good terms with the PA flies I sign off...

I guess I crossed 55 :(

4 Comments:

Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

U r officially in the running for not bothering to swat or drive out a fly from ur car inspite of being bugged by it for over a week that too on a road trip :), btw shiva's in the running too (which is kinda ironic) for his flabbergasting running between the wickets on the cricket field

4:39 PM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

I think after seeing the Jetblue plane landing, the "fly" decided to "drive" cross country....with 3 CS engineers in ur apt, it shldnt take long to de"bug"

7:22 PM  
Blogger totti said...

Hey..we have some flies at home too! did you bring them along with you? BTW..have you seen them recently..i have'nt noticed

7:55 AM  
Blogger Susu said...

@rohan: well actually me and mudit really tried to drive it away... but gave up midway.. I think it was nebraska when we thought that may be we should just let it travel with us

@bointy: Machaan I am just waiting for the flies to flee on their own... or else I will ask balls to de"bug"...

@totti: might be the Calif. breed.. us see thats wat I was scared of... starting some cross breed and all...

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home