Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Farewell At Intel

"I can see many people want to drive me out!!", was my stupid PJ to open my farewell talk at Intel, where nearly 30 people showed up. People, especially my boss after the talk asked me if I wanted to come back, especiallly concerned due to the remark I opened with. I must say, it was a wonderful experience out there to be working for the biggest name in the chip industry. I was particularly taken aback to meet some of the smartest people I have ever met and interacted with which was quite contraray to my impression about people n industry. I really wish to write more, but with my broken wrist the best I can do to keep my blog alive!!

3 Comments:

Blogger totti said...

You will go to any extents to get some sympathy.even in the sacred sanctity of blog world.broken wriest ..phh!!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Susu said...

hope I earned some from you... :((

12:32 PM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

Totti, now that u have joined AOL gang...u shld refrain from making harsh comments about anybody....if u fail in doing so...then I shall consider ur AOL as waste......

Susu...Hurricane Rita is going to take gas prices to 5$...start taking CATA...

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home