Saturday, July 28, 2007

Waiting in my cold cell, the final bell began to chime. The next moment I was strapped on my electrocution chair; the undertaker's whisker was constantly imbibing a cold shiver onto my nerves. My life flashed past my eyes, but it just halted at a moment when I actually remembered the last time I had seen the Undertaker. It was a cold night at the Bryce Jordan Center at State College, when four of us brave men had decided to check out the WWE event at BJC. Undertaker was one of the biggest stars that evening on stage other than ofcourse the HBK. The time we came out Hari was high on WWE and was almost going to choke on laughter, which ofcourse was instigated by pointy's stupid comment on Golddust coming out of real fire on stage. Man the amount of gold he wears must be worth a million dollars especially looking at the jwellery prices at the shops in Edison, when I was shopping with my bhabi. Wonder if gold is really expensive or just overpriced in the US assuming that people here make more money. The more money myth is ofcourse is dying with dollar falling badly in past few years and projected to be reaching close to 36Rs by next year end. It probably is attributed to developing Indian economy than cupping US government. People prefer to stay back in India these days, infact choose to return to India to get a much better convenient life. The metro cities are definitely getting closer to the US if not for the infrastructure, atleast the culture. Its getting so easy to get a chik in India.... damn it!!! yet another chain of events ending up with getting a chik!!! when will I get out of the regular corridor chain of thoughts carried over from IITs!!!!

Title:Lemme start on a random note and see where it ends:-p

5 Comments:

Blogger Point 5 said...

You forgot to mention about the IONIC effect !!

I thought that atleast in ur random rant u will leave kuttis alone...despo dog man!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hallowed be thy name? dont randomly steal lines from Iron Maiden's songs.

3:02 AM  
Blogger Susu said...

@pointy: despo dawg reamins a despo dawg!!!:-p

@aatre: well I just needed something to start with, when I heard this voice in my ears; So basically, my ipod suggested it:)

8:49 AM  
Blogger Subash said...

whatever, whatever. Susu - big party after the Defense? I mean, "Biiiiggg". i am gonna be back tomorrow from Chicago..

8:00 AM  
Blogger Rajesh said...

Buddy how is it going??? next year back in bangalore eh??

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home