Tuesday, June 06, 2006

666 -- The one for you and me

Just felt like rojoicing this date, a special one with a tribute to the marvelous industry of english horror movies. Have not found many great admirers of such a genre except prolly my freind GO, but I have always been delighted by the splendid picturization and cinematography of such movies. Its really not the gross movies that I am talking about, but more of the classy fundamental movies related with the biblical myths the horror legends like the Vampires and so on. In fact I remember watching a whole series of Vampire movies back in IIT days and getting all the information about them right from detecting to killing a vampire:-p The interesting aspect to such movies is the consistency of facts across movies which builds upon the myth extremely strong over you and gets you engrossed into the sequels. Unfortunately in recent times not many directors have done a good job with horror movies, but infact they tend to diverge quite a bit to the gross side of such movies which is quite a shame. Eagerly looking forward to spending a fantastic weekend at State College and hoping to watch OMEN with some true admirers of the dying class.

2 Comments:

Blogger Point 5 said...

High scoring game to start the WC..

Man, England's game is at 6:00 am on sat morning...why does West Coast have to be so much behind other parts of the world !!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am scared of horror movies. I stay away from them as much as possible! Hey, I updated my blog. Now you know why I came here. Please be my critic.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home