Friday, June 02, 2006

Felt like home .. London...

Donno why but my trip to london was so much like home. Probably because I could correlate to people much more than I can with the americans, or prolly it was the accent, may be the culture or probably the castles and the history. Just felt such a righyt place, and its certainly not a rookie decision outta fascination, I have indeed travelled a lot and never felt so good about any other place. Over the short period of my stay I have developed a mad infauation for the londoner accent, the european vogue and surely the Tube (london subway). On the visiting/sightseeing, hit my dream places, like the Arsenal Hibury stadium, the lords stadium and a few castles(the last ones ofcourse not on my dream list). But the fun part was travelling all over with some good friends from the hostel. It was quite agonizing to land in NYC back from london and travel in the crappy subways and listen to some white b1@#h delivering a trash talk about her husband!!!

And oh yeah not to forget about the people I met in the flight. Just to make my trip perfect I was sitting next to a football club statician, from portugal, which took care of my flight trip:) While departing he gave me his card and an open invite to any of Feynood Football club game any time I am in portugal. The card went straight to my wallet on top, certianly o be taken care of more than all those crappy researchers' cards whom I ever wanted o collaborate with....

3 Comments:

Blogger Point 5 said...

What ? London felt like home... desist dog..

But thats interesting. I always thought that US is more cosmopolitan than Europe and hence must be more welcoming than Europe. I donno abt England, but I have heard some bad things abt Germany, France etc

10:35 PM  
Blogger Susu said...

@bointy: london is full of desis maan

9:24 PM  
Blogger Hitchcock said...

one question- isin't feyenoord in holland??!!! either he put a topi to u..or u were still jetlagged :)

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home